
I want to introduce a new kind of software that without any problem you can develope your project from concept to presentation stage .It's simple to learn and useful for whom want to see exactly material that assign to objects in the viewports.
I haven’t actually downloaded and played with it yet, but I did notice a few things from watching their little tutorial/intro video that make me think of how clever this move is. But where’s the clever part in all of this? Well, if SketchUp is really as easy to use as the video purports it to be, pretty soon you have amateur modelers providing decent quality facsimiles of landmarks all over and geo referencing them for you and sharing them. for more information you can go to this site http://skethup.com or http://sketchup.google.com/index.html If you want to try this software you can download free sketch up 6 or Download Sketch up Pro 6 For 8 hours trail.
(For more info if you live in tehran you can buy it from paytakht or bazar reza)